0
[原创]2008年10月14日(2)
2008-10-15 00:37:38.0
《Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of AZKABAN》(1)续
《哈利波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》(1)续
字幕校对:中山黄蜂英语俱乐部 Mosoway
There`s something moving out there.
外面好像有什么东西在移动.
I think someone`s coming aboard.
我想有人要上来啦.
Bloody hell! What`s happening?
老天爷呀,到底发生了什么?
Harry.
哈利.
Harry,are you all right?
哈利,你还好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Here,eat this,it`ll help.
来,吃点这个,它对你是有帮助的.
It`s all right,it`s chocolate.
这个没事的,它是巧克力.
What was that thing that came?
刚才来的那是什么东西?
It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban,it`s gone now.
它是一个摄魂怪,是阿兹卡班的卫士之一,它现在走了.
dementor摄魂怪,催狂魔
It was searching the train for Sirius Black.
它在火车上搜寻小天狼星布莱克.
If you`ll excuse me,I need to have a little word with the driver.
对不起,我要走了,我还有些事要告诉火车司机.
Eat,you`ll feel better.
吃下去,你会感觉好点的.
What happened to me?
我刚才怎么了?
Well,you sort of went rigid.
嗯,你刚才突然就呆住了.
rigid僵硬的,刻板的,严格的
We thought maybe you were having a fit or something.
我们还以为你是在抽筋呢.
And did either of you two,you know, pass out?
你们俩人中有没有人,像我一样,昏厥过去?
pass out错倒,失去知觉
No.
没有.
I felt weird,though.
虽然我感觉到有点怪异.
weird怪异的,不可思议的
Like I`d never be cheerful again.
好像我以后再也不会笑了.
But someone was screaming.
但是有人在尖叫.
A woman.
一个女人.
No one was screaming,Harry.
没有人在尖叫,哈利.
Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts.
欢迎,欢迎在新的一年里,来到霍格华兹.
Now,I`d like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast.
赶在大家还没有享受我们的盛宴之前,我现在想先说几句.
befuddled痰迷心窍 feast宴会,酒席
First,I`m pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin.
首先,我很高兴地欢迎R.J.卢平教授.
who`s kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
他爽快地答应填补黑魔法对抗术课程教师的空缺.
consent同意,承诺,万能插座 post职位
Good luck,professor.
祝您好运,教授.
Of course. That`s why he knew to give you the chocolate,Harry.
难怪.他会给你巧克力压惊,哈利.
Potter,is it true you fainted?
波特,你真的昏倒了吗?
faint微弱的,无力的,模糊的,昏倒 fainted昏厥,不省人事
I mean,you actually fainted?
我是说,你真的昏过去了吗?
Shove off,Malfoy.
闭嘴吧,马尔福.
shove推挤,放置,撞 shove off动身,离开,开船
How did he find out?
他是怎么知道的?
Just forget it.
别管了.
Care of Magical Creatures teacher has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs.
魔法生物护理教师已经决定退休,他希望带着仅存的残肢度过更多的闲暇时光.
remaining剩余的,残存的,残留的 limb树枝,肢,臂,腿
Fortunately,I`m delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid.
幸运的是,我在此高兴的宣布:这个职位将被我们无可替代的鲁比斯·海格接任.
Finally,on a more disquieting note at the request of the Ministry of Magic...
最后,还有一件会引起轰动的事要告诉大家.应魔法部的要求...
disquieting引起不安的
Hogwarts will,until further notice,play host to the dementors of Azkaban...
霍格华兹将会(在抓住小天狼星布莱克后)招待阿兹卡班的摄魂怪们.具体时间,另行通知.
further notice另行通知 play host to招待
until such a time as Sirius Black is captured.
直到我们抓住小天狼星布莱克.
The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds.
摄魂怪们将被安排驻守在各个出入口.
station安置,配置
Now whilst I`ve been assured that their presence will not disrupt our daytoday activities a word of caution.
但我可以保证他们绝对不会干扰到我们的日常教学工作,只是提醒各位同学小心
disrupt瓦解,使分裂,扰乱,使中断 daytoday每天的
Dementors are vicious creatures. They`ll not distinguish...
摄魂怪是非常凶恶的生物,他们不会区分...
vicious恶毒的,邪恶的,凶残的
between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way.
自己的猎物和妨碍自己的人.
Therefore,I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you.
因此,我必须警告所有的同学不要招惹它们.
It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving.
摄魂怪的天性并不擅于宽恕.
forgiving宽大的,宽恕的
But you know,happiness can be found even in the darkest of times...
但是你们知道,即使是在最不幸的时刻也可以找到欢乐...
if one only remembers to turn on the light.
只要有人还惦记着打开光明.
Fortuna Major.
福图那梅杰.
Here,listen. She just won`t let me in.
你们听,她就是不让我进去.
Fortuna Major.
福图那梅杰.
No,no,no,wait,wait.
不,不,不,等等.
Watch this.
看这个.
Amazing. Just with my voice.
太有意思了.只是用我的声音的.
Fortuna Major.
福图那梅杰.
Yes,all right. Go in.
好吧,好吧,进来.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
She still doing that after three years.
三年过去了,她还是那个老样子.
She can`t even sing.
她甚至根本就不会唱歌.
Exactly.
当然了.
Hey,man.\
Hey,man.
嗨,老兄.\
嗨,老兄.
Green,that`s a monkey.
格林,那是一只猴子.
What is that?
那又是什么呢?
You call that a monkey?
你管那个叫猴子?
Do not give him one again.
别再给他了.
Hey,Neville,try an elephant.
嗨,内维尔,学头大象来看看.
Ron,catch.
罗恩,给你.
I will.
我来.
He`s a gamble winner.
我想他学得最像.
Oh,don`t try one of them.
噢,那个一颗也别吃.
Oh,no.
噢,不.
Look at him,his face.
看看他,他的脸.
Welcome,my children.
欢迎,我的孩子.
In this room,you shall explore the noble art of Divination.
在这间房子里,你们将领略圣术的奥妙.
noble art拳击 divination占卜,预言,预测
In this room,you shall discover if you possess the Sight.
在这间房子里,你们将会发现自己是否拥有神视术的天份.
Hello,I am Professor Trelawney.
大家好,我是特蕾劳尼教授.
Together we shall cast ourselves into the future.
让我们一起来预见我们的未来吧.
This term,we`ll focus on Tasseomancy,the art of reading tea leaves.
本学期,我们主要学习读茶术,一门从茶叶的残渣中预读未来的艺术.
You,so please,take the cup of the person sitting opposite you.
请你们把坐在你对面的人的茶杯拿起来.
What do you see?
你们看见了什么?
The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book,waiting to be read.
真相就像藏在书本中的一行句子,等待着被你念出.
First,you must broaden your minds.
首先,你们要放开自己的思路.
First,you must look beyond.
首先,你们要把眼光放远一些.
What a load of rubbish.
真是一堆垃圾.
Where did you come from?
你是从哪里来的?
Me?
我?
I`ve been here all this time.
我一直都坐在这里啊.
You,boy....
你们,孩子们....
Is your grandmother quite well?
你的祖母都还好吗?
I think so.
我想是的.
Make so sure of that. Give me the cup.
你这么肯定.给我那个杯子.
Pity.
可怜.
Broaden your minds.
放开你的思路.
Your aura is pulsing,dear. Are you in the beyond?
你身上的先兆光环发生了脉动,亲爱的.你看到了未来吗?
aura气味,气氛,先兆,优雅 pulse脉冲,脉搏,胲波
I think you are.
我想你是看到了.
True.
当然.
Look at the cup. Tell me what you see.
看着茶杯,告诉我你看到了什么.
Yeah.I`m...
好的.我看到...
Harry`s got sort of a wonky cross,that`s trials and suffering.
哈利遇到了一些麻烦,那将是痛苦的煎熬和严峻的考验.
sort of有几分地,稍稍,到某种程度 trial试验,尝试,审判
And that there could be the sun and that`s happiness.
当然,应该还有阳光和一些欢乐.
So,you`re gonna suffer,but you`re gonna be happy about it.
因此,你必须承受痛苦,但是你将会为之而快乐的.
Give me the cup.
给我那个茶杯.
Oh,my dear boy.
哦,我亲爱的孩子.
My dear,you have the Grim.
我亲爱的,你得到了“冷酷”.
grim冷酷的,残忍的,可怕的,无情的
The Grin? What`s the Grin?
冷笑?什么是冷笑?
grin露齿笑,裂嘴笑
Not the Grin,you idiot. The Grim.
不是冷笑,你这个白痴,是冷酷.
Taking form of a giant spectral dog.
化作恶魔之犬.
spectral波谱的,光谱的,频谱的
It`s among the darkest omens in our world.
这是世界上最可怕的预兆之一.
omen征兆,预兆,预示
It`s an omen of death.
这是一个死亡的预兆.
You don`t think that Grim thing`s got anything to do with Sirius Black?
你们不认为这个预兆和小天狼星布莱克有关吗?
Oh,honestly,Ron. If you ask me,Divination`s a very woolly discipline.
嗯,老实说吧,罗恩.如果你问我的话,我只能说圣术是一门乱七八糟的学科.
woolly羊毛制的,似羊毛的,蓬乱的 discipline学科,纪律,训练,惩罚
Now,Ancient Runes,that`s a fascinating subject.
现在,古代符文,那才是一门迷人的学科.
rune古代北欧使用的文字,诗歌 runes神符
Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?
古代符文?你到底修了多少门课?
A fair few.
一点点而已.
Hang on,that`s not possible.
等一等,那这不可能啊.
hang on坚持下去,抓紧不放,取决于
Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination.
古代符文和圣术是同时上课的.
You have to be in two classes at once.
你必须同时出现在两个教室里.
Don`t be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once?
别犯傻了.谁能同时在两个不同的地方上两堂课呢?
Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future.
放开你的思路.用你的慧眼看清未来.
inner内部的,内在的,内心的,里面的
That`s it. Come on,now. Come closer. Less talking,if you don`t mind.
就这样.现在,过来吧.都靠近些.如果你们不介意的话,请少讲点.
I got a real treat for you today.
今天我为你们准备了一场真正的盛宴.
A great lesson,so follow me.
非常有意思的一课,请跟着我.
Right,you lot,less chattering. Form a group over there.
好了,你们,别叽咕了. 在那边排好队.
And open your books to page 49.
打开书,翻到第49页.
Exactly how do we do that?
我们应该怎么打开呢?
Just stroke the spine,of course. Goodness me.
当然是拍书脊了,我的天哪!
spine背骨,脊柱,尖刺
Don`t be such a wimp,Longbottom.
别这么没用,隆巴顿.
wimp懦弱的人,软骨头,无用的人
I`m okay,okay.
我没事的,没事了.
I think they`re funny.
我看他们真滑稽.
Oh,yeah,terribly funny.
噢,对啊,滑稽得要死.
Really witty.
真风趣.
witty富于机智的,诙谐的,风趣的
God,this place has gone to the dogs.
上帝啊,这地方要变成狗窝了.
Wait until Father hears Dumbledore`s got this oaf teaching classes.
等父亲听到邓布利多上了这个什么白痴课程之后.
oaf莽人,蠢汉,呆子,白痴
Shut up,Malfoy.
闭嘴,马尔福.
Dementor! Dementor!
摄魂怪! 摄魂怪!
Just ignore him.\
You`re supposed to stroke it.
别理他.\
你应该拍这本书.
Yeah.
是.
Isn`t he beautiful?
难道他不漂亮吗?
Say hello to Buckbeak.
跟巴克比克打个招呼.
Hagrid,exactly what is that?
海格,那到底是个什么东西?
That,Ron,is a hippogriff.
罗恩,那是一只鹰马.
hippogriff(神话中的)鹰头马身有翅怪兽
First thing you wanna know about hippogriff is that they`re very proud creatures.
首先你们要记住的是,鹰马是一种非常骄傲的生物.
Very easily offended,you do not want to insult a hippogriff.
很容易动怒,因此你们不要想侮辱一只鹰马.
offend冒犯,触怒,违反,犯罪 offended生气 insult侮辱,凌辱
It may just be the last thing you ever do.
否则的话,那可能将是你能做的最后一件事了.
Now,who`d like to come and say hello?
现在,谁想先上来打个招呼?
Well done,Harry,well done.
很好,哈利,很好.
Come on now.
现在过来.
Now,you have to let him make the first move,it`s only polite,so step up.
现在,你得要让他迈出第一步, 这纯粹是礼貌,因此,走上前来.
step up提高,加紧,加快,走进来 升压的,升高的,逐渐增加
Give him a nice bow,then you wait and see if he bows back.
给他鞠个躬,接着你等一会儿,看看他是否会给你回鞠一躬.
If he does,you can go and touch him.
如果他也这样做了,你就可以上前抚摸他.
If not Well,we`ll get to that later.
如果没有,那么我们呆会儿再试试.
Make your bow.
鞠躬啊.
Nice and low.
越慢越好.
nice and很,挺...的 nice and low越慢越好nice and small很小
Back off,Harry. Back off.
让开,哈利,让开.
back off让开,卸下,缓和,减轻,放弃(主张)
Keep still.
保持冷静.
Keep still.
保持冷静.
Well done,Harry. Well done. Here,you big brute,you.
很好,哈利,很好. 接着这个,你这个大畜生.
brute畜生,残忍或好色之人
Right,I think you can go and pat him now.
好了,我想你现在可以上前拍拍他了.
pat轻拍
Go on,don`t be shy.
上啊,别害羞.
Nice and slow,now. Nice and slow. Nice and low.
现在,越慢越好, 慢慢来,慢点.
Not so fast,Harry.
不要太快,哈利.
Slow down,Harry. That`s it....
慢着点,哈利,这就对了...
Now let him come to you.
现在让他靠近你.
Slowly,now,slowly,slowly....
现在,慢慢地,慢慢地,慢慢地...
That`s it....
这就对了...
Yes!
对了!
Well done! Well done,Harry,well done!
很好!很好,哈利,非常好!
Does he get to fly?
他会飞吗?
I think he may let you ride him now.
我想他现在已经可以让你骑了.
What?
什么?
Come on.
来吧.
Hey!Hey,hey,hey!
嗨!嗨,嗨,嗨!
Put you over here,just behind the wing joint.
把你放在这里,就在翼骨联结点后面.
joint关节,接合处
Don`t pull out any of his feathers,because he won`t thank you for that.
别拔他的羽毛,他是不喜欢这样的.
pull out拔,撤离,(车,船)驶出
Well done,Harry,and well done,Buckbeak.
很好,哈利,非常好, 巴克比克.
Well done.Wicked,Harry!
真是了不起,哈利!
Oh,please.
噢,算了吧.
Well done,well done.
很好,很好.
How am I doing the first day?
我的第一天表现如何?
Brilliant,professor.
非常棒,教授.
Yes.You`re not dangerous at all,are you,you great ugly brute!
是啊.你根本不是什么危险的家伙,对吗?你这个丑陋的大畜生!
Malfoy,no....
马尔福,不要...
No!
不!
Buckbeak!
巴克比克!
Whoa,whoa,whoa....
喂!喂!喂!...
Whoa! Buckbeak!
喂!巴克比克!
Away,you silly creature....
走开,你这个蠢家伙...
Ah.It`s killed me!It`s killed me!
啊!他杀死我了!他杀死我了!
Calm down,it`s just a scratch!
冷静点,只是一点擦伤而已!
scratch抓痕,乱写,刮伤,抓痒,划伤
Hagrid!
海格!
He has to be taken to the hospital.
他应该被送他去医院.
I`m the teacher,I`ll do it.
我是老师,我会的解决的.
You`re gonna regret this.
你会为此后悔的.
Class dismissed!
下课!
dismissed解散,被排除的,开除,解雇
You and your bloody chicken!
你和你那只臭小鸡!
Does it hurt terribly,Draco?
很疼吗,德拉科?
It comes and it goes. Still,I consider myself lucky.
有时痛有时不痛,不过我想我已经够幸运了.
Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could`ve lost my arm.
庞福瑞夫人说如果再晚一分钟,我的胳膊可能就保不住了.
I can`t do homework for weeks.
我好几个星期都没法写作业了.
Listen to the idiot.
听那个白痴说.
He`s really lying on it,isn`t he?
他真的是说了谎,对吗?
Yeah.But at least Hagrid didn`t get fired.
是啊.但是至少海格没有被开除.
Yeah.But I hear Draco`s father`s furious,we haven`t heard the end of this.
是啊.但是我听说德拉科的父亲大发雷霆,但后来怎么样就不知道了.
He`s been sighted!He`s been sighted!
有人看见他了!有人看见他了!
Who?
谁?
Sirius Black!
小天狼星布莱克!
Dufftown? That`s not far from here.
达福顿镇?那里离这儿可不远.
You don`t think he`d come to Hogwarts,do you?
你认为他不是朝霍格华兹来的,是吗?
With dementors at every entrance.
可这里出入口都有摄魂怪把守啊.
Dementors?
摄魂怪?
He slipped past them once,who`s to say he won`t do it again?
他曾经从他们手里逃脱过一次,谁能保证他不会第二次逃脱?
That`s right. Black could be anywhere,it`s like trying to catch smoke.
对啊.布莱克那里都能到得了,要抓他简直就像是水中捞月.
Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.
就像用你的一双空手在水中捞月.
Intriguing,isn`t it?
真有意思,对吗?
intrigue密谋,私通,激起...的兴趣 intriguing吸引人的,有趣的
Anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?
有谁愿意猜一猜,这里面装了什么?
venture敢说或敢做,大胆表示,敢于尝试,冒险
That`s a boggart,that is.
那是一只幻形怪,就是他.
boggart幻形怪
Very good,Mr.Thomas.
很好,托马斯先生.
Now,can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?
现在,谁能告诉我幻形怪长得什么样吗?
No one knows.
没人知道.
When did she get here?
她什么时候来这里的?
Boggarts are shape shifters.
幻形怪可以改变自己的外形.
shifter移动装置,移位器,转换机构
They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most.
他们会变成最让人害怕的形状.
And makes them so...\
So terrifying,yes,yes,yes....
使他们变得...\
非常可怕,对,对,对.
Luckily,a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart.
幸运的是,有一个非常简单的符咒就能驱逐幻形怪.
charm魔力 repel驱逐,逐退,排斥,拒绝
Let`s practice it now,Uh.Without wands,please.
现在就让我们来试验一下,呃,请不要用魔杖.
wand魔杖,棒,棍,扫描笔
After me. Riddikulus!
跟着我念,雷蒂库勒斯!
Riddikulus!
雷蒂库勒斯!
Very good.
很好.
A little louder and very clear. Listen:
再稍微大声点,清晰一点.听:
Riddikulus!
雷蒂库勒斯!
Riddikulus!
雷蒂库勒斯!
The class is ridiculous.
这堂课真是太荒唐了.
ridiculous荒谬的,可笑的
Very good.
很好.
Oh.So much for the easy part. You see,the incantation alone is not enough.
噢,最简单的部分就学到这里了.你们知道,只有咒语还是不够的.
incantation诀语,咒语
What really finishes a boggart is laughter.
真正能够终结一只幻形怪的是笑声.
laughter笑声,大笑,笑
You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing.
你必须迫使他变成你认为非常滑稽的造型.
assume假定,设想,承担
Let me explain,Uh,Neville,would you join me,please?
让我解释一下,呃,内维尔,你能上来帮我一下吗?
Come on,don`t be shy,come on.
来吧,别害羞,来吧.
Come on.
来吧.
Hello,Neville,what frightens you most of all?
你好,内维尔,你最害怕的是什么东西?
frighten惊恐,使惊吓,害怕
Professor Snape.
斯内普教授.
Sorry?
是什么?
Professor Snape.
斯内普教授.
Professor Snape. Yes,frightens all.
斯内普教授.是啊,是够让大家害怕的.
And I believe you live with your grandmother.
你相信你是和你的祖母住在一起的.
Yes,but I don`t want the boggart to turn into her,either.
是的.但是我也不想让那个幻形怪变成她.
No,it won`t. I want you to picture her clothes.
不,他不会的.我要你想像一下她的衣着.
Only her clothes,very clearly,in your mind.
只是她的衣着,在你脑海里记忆非常清晰的.
She carries a red handbag.
她提着一只红色的手袋.
We don`t need to hear.
我们不需要听.
As long as you see it,we`ll see it,now,when I open that wardrobe,here`s what I want you to do. Excuse me.
只要你能在脑海里看见,我们就能看见.现在,当我打开这个衣柜,这就是我要你做的,对不起.
Imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother`s clothes.
想象一下斯内普教授穿着你祖母的衣服.
Can you do that?
你能做到这个吗?
Yes,Wand at the ready.
当然了,准备魔杖.
One,two,three.
一、二、三.
![]() |


